Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The first greeting with Cedar rapids airport.



Before coming here in Iowa city, I had to prepare lots of information from check in flight to


housing. Preparing for all the process to departure made me really excited since I had never


been to abroad. I got most of the information from Cyworld online club meeting for the university of


Iowa Korean students. By the departuring day, I questioned someone who had helped me through


online contact, wheather I can carry digital camera into the airplane or not. Finally I got on in the


Cedar rapids airport against all odds. My original plan was riding taxi to Pam's house who is my


landlord. But at the airoport I met many korean students who were waiting for their friends. Luckily I


could receive riding. Also I saw someone who had help me a lot. I felt delighted so much at


greeting the unexpected person. All people who were in there were nice and gentle. I spend the


first night in the new country like that. I will nerver forget. Thank you all.




* Picture from steward14 , naver blog user.





.

2 comments:

Rebecca K said...

Helpful people are so wonderful! I am glad that you experienced some nice surprises when you arrived in Cedar Rapids. :)

D said...

Kelly it's D.
i really respect you.
if i were you i couldn't do so

have a wonderful day~!