Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I do not want to make friends with stressor~!

Iowa is my newest friend. I will introduce my friend to you. After arriving here, from one week later
I've visited library. The important thing is not visiting library but seeing rain drops several times in one day. I like rainy days although it is uncomfortable to move. Clear, big and white clouds can let rain fall to the ground. I really like to see the falling rain scene and listening to the falling rain sound. Because I was in area which can avoid falling rain, I might be happy. Unpredictable weather makes me to raise preparation skill.

My friend ,Iowa does not have lots of Korean food. So when I miss Korean food, Iowa teachs me to make other style of cooking. But it does not work to me. These days I really would like to have my mom's meal with my family. Speaking with my family can reduce thinking of Korean food. Aparting from famliy is my stressor. But thankfuly, I knew one thing, I love my family than when I was in Korea. From the moment ,when I start to think of something to sterssor, it will be certainly my stressor in my daily life. So I usually try to think some stressors to positive side. Or I try to do my best in in my daily life. One of my best buffer is sleeping with listening to music such as The way to school, by Noh Young Shim.

5 comments:

Maitha said...

well , you have sensitive feelings.

and also , you have a good way to avoid stress . Congratulations !!!!

eunyoung's blog said...

I also miss my family~~ I believe you will overcome stress successfuly^^

Rebecca K said...

You give good advice to look on the positive (bright) side when you face stressors.

I agree that being apart from our family makes us appreciate them more. You should tell your mom that you miss her wonderful cooking! :)

ChaZ said...

trying to think some stressors to positive side is a very good idea for us.

Linda said...

As I said, I really want to taste your mother's food. We know that living in Iowa sometimes gives stress to you. However, you can overcome that.